Easy hacking
Just an easy hack around in the cool mist. Clover was spooky and instead of getting frustrated I thought of it as Clover having good energy. She felt good after the chiropractic adjustment on Sunday by Dr. Daigle, who said she was stiff, but not in pain. I’m looking forward to seeing how she feels in our lesson with Chris K tonight.
Kim’s “cowboy” (Warren, the trainer who helped Sarah with Lexi) was there last night working with her and Noodle, and he gave Clover a nice compliment as he was leaving. Also me, too–he said he can tell a person by their horse, and that Clover’s a good, solid, decent horse. I’d told him she was stoic and generous, but he said a person can take a good horse and make it a mess, that I could take some credit for her disposition. I told him I had a lot of help along the way.
Kim’s “cowboy” (Warren, the trainer who helped Sarah with Lexi) was there last night working with her and Noodle, and he gave Clover a nice compliment as he was leaving. Also me, too–he said he can tell a person by their horse, and that Clover’s a good, solid, decent horse. I’d told him she was stoic and generous, but he said a person can take a good horse and make it a mess, that I could take some credit for her disposition. I told him I had a lot of help along the way.

Comments
Post a Comment