Alumni skates alllll day

 I chickened out on the new skates and went with the ol’ trusties for the Crashers alumni/friends & family skate. I didn’t want to be thinking about my feet for my first scrimmage in over a year. So many people showed up! It was great seeing teammates past and present for the first time in a while, and really whet my appetite to skate more.



It was great getting some shifts in, and I did ok…position-wise. I gotta a lot of work to do to get my legs back. On and off the ice *ahem couch potato ahem* 


Still got the hockey butt, though!



Met up with W after for subs and the Bs alumni game vs. the AL Post. I kind of wanted to let the old fellers know I warmed the ice up for them hahahaha.





Totally a fun skate. The announcer was funny and added to the light atmosphere of the game.

Not a bad way to spend a Saturday!

Comments

Popular Posts