Saturday WOD
Had TERRIBLE workout. I was up too late the night before, and mildly hungover (birthday martinis with Jen):
Chin up ladders 1 rep to 5; I did this with the blue band, did pretty well!
10 reps through down to 1, no rest in b/t, light/medium bell:
Dead cleans
Thrusters
Windmills
Split squats (like lunges with weight)
Started with light purple 10kg bell, Colin got me lighter 8kg bell when he saw me struggling. I got to the 4th or 5th round and shit out ... I was laying down between moves, Colin pulled me aside, fed me a granola bar and told me to call it a day. In the nicest possible way, of course. I was pissed at myself, I should have just stayed home. I'll live to fight another day (Monday!)
Chin up ladders 1 rep to 5; I did this with the blue band, did pretty well!
10 reps through down to 1, no rest in b/t, light/medium bell:
Dead cleans
Thrusters
Windmills
Split squats (like lunges with weight)
Started with light purple 10kg bell, Colin got me lighter 8kg bell when he saw me struggling. I got to the 4th or 5th round and shit out ... I was laying down between moves, Colin pulled me aside, fed me a granola bar and told me to call it a day. In the nicest possible way, of course. I was pissed at myself, I should have just stayed home. I'll live to fight another day (Monday!)

Comments
Post a Comment