So far
So far this week I've:
I still need to find an instructor for jumping. If I find a saddle that fits Clover and me, and get in some lessons over fences, there's a jumper show at Green Acres on Feb. 17, then I'm sure something in March, and the clinic and the T-School 2 phase in April--then UNH.
Where last year was a year to regain confidence, this year is going to be a make or break year for me. I've given myself this season to to enter--and go to--events and see how we do, if we move up and how I feel about it. If I don't enjoy this season, I'm going to seriously scale back and cut costs. On the other hand, it would be great if I get into a rhythm and enjoy myself with Clover.
- Renewed my USEA membership
- Entered a jumping clinic with Amy Barrington in April
- Scheduled the horses' spring vet visit, so I can have Clover's paperwork well in advance of the March 13 UNH opening date
- Ordered a jumping saddle for trial, the Wintec Pro isn't working out, even with the widest gullet plate.
I still need to find an instructor for jumping. If I find a saddle that fits Clover and me, and get in some lessons over fences, there's a jumper show at Green Acres on Feb. 17, then I'm sure something in March, and the clinic and the T-School 2 phase in April--then UNH.
Where last year was a year to regain confidence, this year is going to be a make or break year for me. I've given myself this season to to enter--and go to--events and see how we do, if we move up and how I feel about it. If I don't enjoy this season, I'm going to seriously scale back and cut costs. On the other hand, it would be great if I get into a rhythm and enjoy myself with Clover.

I hope you and Clover have a great show season.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your nice comment on my blog. I'll keep checking back, I want to hear about your show season!
ReplyDelete