That ain’t no way to train.

This is no way to get ready for an event. I have just over three weeks until UNH, and I’ve only ridden once this week—Tuesday’s lesson, ouch. I’ve yet to jump or school cross country, although I suppose I could say I used Kingsbury as a cross country school of sorts. But that’s a cop out. I need to stay in the groove when I ride, not ride one night and two nights off. Still, that’s better than last winter’s one ride and avoid it for the rest of the week.

I think I skip rides just to prove that I don’t have to be at any barn at any specific time for any specified amount of time. I’m not accountable to any more crazy horsewomen and so I do it just to make sure no one will take me to task for it.

Comments

Popular Posts