Ride times (for the first time in four years)
The ride times are up for this weekend's Kingsbury Hill. Mine are:
Dressage 10:12 am
Stadium division starts at 2:00 pm
Cross country 4:02 pm
Hoo, it's going to be a long day. I'm #72 in the open beginner novice division A, which means there were enough entries that the divisions were split, and there are 18 entries in my division. I'm riding 2006 test A for dressage, jumping 2'7"-2'11" in stadium with at least one two-stride combination (Kingsbury courses tend to be tricky as well), and cross country will be 1600 meters, and ridden about 350 meters per minute and that's about 4:57 minutes of fast cantering and jumping 12-13 obstacles over varied terrain.
Clover's done this course many times. She did a great job last year with my friend Katrina, hopefully I can give her as good a ride.
Dressage 10:12 am
Stadium division starts at 2:00 pm
Cross country 4:02 pm
Hoo, it's going to be a long day. I'm #72 in the open beginner novice division A, which means there were enough entries that the divisions were split, and there are 18 entries in my division. I'm riding 2006 test A for dressage, jumping 2'7"-2'11" in stadium with at least one two-stride combination (Kingsbury courses tend to be tricky as well), and cross country will be 1600 meters, and ridden about 350 meters per minute and that's about 4:57 minutes of fast cantering and jumping 12-13 obstacles over varied terrain.
Clover's done this course many times. She did a great job last year with my friend Katrina, hopefully I can give her as good a ride.

Comments
Post a Comment