Both feet in it now
I actually wound up in 7th place at Kingsbury. Yes, I'm still going on about it. Listen, this was a really big hump for me to get over, like I just told my friends in a recent email message. After all the whining and self doubt and soul searching, I got it together and entered an event after four years. I didn't know if I was fit enough, turns out I barely was. Clover hardly turned a hair all day.
So, I sent my entry in for the UNH fall horse trials this morning. I must be certifiably insane. I wonder how many other eventers like me are saying the same thing?
So, I sent my entry in for the UNH fall horse trials this morning. I must be certifiably insane. I wonder how many other eventers like me are saying the same thing?

Comments
Post a Comment