Scratching out
The end of July craziness has sorted itself out. After a quick phone call to the event secretary, it turns out that neither one of us will be riding at Kingsbury this weekend--not unless I decide to ride Clover or Katrina rides Mico. Since I’m ostensibly scratching my and Mico’s entry, I can’t go ahead and fill it with a horse and rider pair of my choosing; a replacement has to come from the top of the waiting list, and unfortunately Katrina is number 10 on that list with Clover. I’m not about to catch ride Clover, and I don’t think Katrina would particularly want to catch ride Mico, either.
So that leaves me open to meet my mother and lil sister-in-law when they fly in to Boston on that Sunday, which also works out in our favor, since Tony has a ball game that day. And the next evening, we’ll be moving operations to Katrina’s for farmsitting.
So that leaves me open to meet my mother and lil sister-in-law when they fly in to Boston on that Sunday, which also works out in our favor, since Tony has a ball game that day. And the next evening, we’ll be moving operations to Katrina’s for farmsitting.

Comments
Post a Comment