Keane update & pics

[from email] Don't get too excited. There was NO keeping Mr. Keane away far enough to take pics. He's so funny... hasn't been mouthy in a long while until this morning when he grabbed just the very outer layer of my jacket. MUST come RUNNING up to you and sniff your face and beg for scratches. Has the bad habit of turning his back end to you for scratches... Trying to explain to him that not everyone will think that's why he's doing it! lol!! He's enormous and solid and just thriving. I've never had a winter foal be so robust. (knocking wood furiously)

here are the few photos I could get...

"Oh--a new play toy?"
keanefeb1

"ME, ME, ME!!!"
feb2

finally a pose
feb3

is it time for my closeup?
feb4

my favorite chew toy--er, brother...
feb5

who, me? I wasn't doing ANYTHING. It was HIM!
feb6

Comments

Popular Posts