Keane update

[via email]

YOUR colt …

lol! Is six weeks going on six months. I have never had such a confident, smart foal. He hasn’t tried to put his teeth on me in two weeks or so, though he’s still got that little muzzle EVERYWHERE…

The last 2 days he has taken to going in to play with Dad.



Meanwhile, Mum just eats… doesn’t care a whit. (she knows her babies are safe here… can still see him and keeps one ear always that way… ) Dad is much more interested in PLAYING with junior than the mares. Kat, who *wanted* to steal him, she thought… watches, but then squeals when he comes by her.

But Dad… is picking up the feed dish and flopping it around (something he’s never done in his life before yesterday) to entice Keane over to play.

Then the play and scratch and it’s just amazing… I had to take this from the sliding glass door without going out (or they would’ve stopped) You can see where he undid the bottom gate and went through… I suppose I’ll have to put a charge back on it… for now, it’s too much fun watching them ...

Comments

Popular Posts