Keane news
Got email from Jaeme, Keane’s breeder:
This baby is too good to be true! But, knowing it sets off my insecurities as a rider and horseman. I wonder if I will be a good enough rider to really train and present him well. It’s too easy to recount all of my failings as an equestrian.
I need to focus on the temperment and trainability of horses from Jaeme’s breeding program. I need to find poise and confidence over the next several years.
… my farrier was out today–has been my farrier for a dozen years now… he’s WONDERFUL and knows my horses really well.
He said he’s NEVER seen such a friendly, smart, outgoing baby. Of course Keane whinnied at him and came running right up. Was nuzzling all over him while he was trying to trim Danny. lol! I finally had to cradle him to get him to leave Troy alone.
But also worth repeating is that Troy (whose seen A LOT of horses and has a good eye) said he really, really likes his chest and shoulders, and how his neck comes up. ;) He really just went on and on about how nice he is. 8)
This baby is too good to be true! But, knowing it sets off my insecurities as a rider and horseman. I wonder if I will be a good enough rider to really train and present him well. It’s too easy to recount all of my failings as an equestrian.
I need to focus on the temperment and trainability of horses from Jaeme’s breeding program. I need to find poise and confidence over the next several years.

Comments
Post a Comment