Ne Baucher pas
Tried the Baucher bit on Mico, he didn’t seem to like it one bit. He was spooky even as I loaded him into the trailer, shying at shadows every time he even thought he saw one. I didn’t ride very tactfully, I put him into a frame too quicky as I tried to counter his bullying through the aids with even stronger aids.
Eventually I started to soften and ride straight, when I quit fussing, Mico was quieter, though he remained a little tense for the duration. Just one of those moods. Back to the loose ring snaffle, I’ll see how he goes in the french link again before putting the eggbutt back in his mouth.
Eventually I started to soften and ride straight, when I quit fussing, Mico was quieter, though he remained a little tense for the duration. Just one of those moods. Back to the loose ring snaffle, I’ll see how he goes in the french link again before putting the eggbutt back in his mouth.

Comments
Post a Comment