This was going to be a longer entry

about riding Monday and Tuesday, but the server or the router or the modem or something burped, and I lost it.

I have to slow down and not expect so much—Clover doesn't feel right because she's not fit enough to really carry herself. Tracking right, left shoulder bulges, neck isn't looking like it should (muscle isn't “popping” out like it ought). Left hind not coming through enough?

*

Consignment is a very good thing. The County Warmblood I put on consignment sold! I came home to a big, fat check this evening. Of course, dreams of well-fitting dressage saddles danced in my head, but then, I realized I should just pay AmEx back for the dratted saddle first off. Heh.

Keeping my eyes peeled for a (hopefully better-quality) Crosby Prix St. Georges Sofride. I figure, why not, since I love my Sofride AP so much.

Comments

Popular Posts