Unwound
Had a pretty good ride yesterday, got it in in between storm systems. Just basic in front of my leg, stretching over the topline, following the rein, working towards lateral flexibility. Worked briefly in all 3 gaits; should probably stick to walk and trot work a few sessions before moving on in the canter work again.
I'm still riding the fence about disciplines. I know the only way to solve this is to go ahead and just schedule a western lesson. Jane says any Sunday should be fine.
Clover's only ridability problem is my lack of consistency, my inability to commit to a course of action. I guess the unwinding thing is getting old.
I'm still riding the fence about disciplines. I know the only way to solve this is to go ahead and just schedule a western lesson. Jane says any Sunday should be fine.
Clover's only ridability problem is my lack of consistency, my inability to commit to a course of action. I guess the unwinding thing is getting old.

Comments
Post a Comment