Foxy evening
Took Clover out on a short hack last night, through the woods up to Carriage Hill via snowmobile trail. As we passed by the barns and indoor, we saw a family of foxes. At first I thought they were cats, but then I saw their snipey noses. They were just loafing around outside the indoor arena, looking incuriously at us. They later raided Jane's barnyard and ate Harold the rooster. Sad, sad. Farm life is brutal.
Clover felt great! I was a bad, bad neighbor and took a few passes around the dressage ring (if a rider makes an error of test and no one is around to see it, is it still two points off the total score?) I'll have to ask the new management if I can school there after hours. It's a standard-size arena, after all!
Have I mentioned Clover's dapples? They're coming in grey with her summer coat!
Clover felt great! I was a bad, bad neighbor and took a few passes around the dressage ring (if a rider makes an error of test and no one is around to see it, is it still two points off the total score?) I'll have to ask the new management if I can school there after hours. It's a standard-size arena, after all!
Have I mentioned Clover's dapples? They're coming in grey with her summer coat!

Comments
Post a Comment