Cross country school
Had a great time schooling at Green Acres. Aside from a little hesitation jumping into the water, we had a grand time. We schooled over everything we could, and jumped a short course. Clover went well, and was nicely forward and even galloping along. I still have some difficulty getting Clover to a good spot at times: stay back, sit a few strides out, don't jump ahead, release with hands, keep shoulders back!!
Everyone was a star that day, Pika (his first school ever!), Pooh, Vega and Bart. We all rode well, too. I'll add more pics when I get them uploaded.
My trainer said that my position and release has improved more than I thought, that I'm getting there. That was really encouraging for me to hear. But, I still get too far out of the saddle ...
Everyone was a star that day, Pika (his first school ever!), Pooh, Vega and Bart. We all rode well, too. I'll add more pics when I get them uploaded.
My trainer said that my position and release has improved more than I thought, that I'm getting there. That was really encouraging for me to hear. But, I still get too far out of the saddle ...

Comments
Post a Comment