Gummy

I haven’t been running or skating since Sunday. Lucky for me and Clover, Emma's lease started on the first, and she has lunged and ridden Clover the past couple of days.

Sent in entries for Thompson School 2 phase (4/21); Emma's doing a Keith Angstadt dressage clinic on 4/14; I'm doing an Alyce McNeil x-c clinic on 4/27; King Oak (5/11) and Groton House 2 phase 5/25 ... then Groton I ... the Big Show.

In the horrifying news dept., I made the awful discovery that all of Ozzy's teeth between his upper canines have been sheared off at the gumline, plus his upper right canine has been broken. He's at the vet at this very moment getting cleaned up--fortunately those are his meat tearing teeth, not his dog food eating teeth. No one has any clue what the hell happened, there are no swellings or cuts that indicate a horse kick. It's a mystery. Poor Oz. My perfect little doggy is messed up.

If you catch Tony calling him "Gummy", kick his ass for me, won't you?

Comments

Popular Posts