Running/riding
Did some interval training today on the indoor track, which means I ran until I ran out of breath, and than ran some more once I got it back. I'm too impatient for signs of progress; I feel the same as I did a week ago, only more resolute, and also the plantar fasciitis in my left foot.
Did some brief road work with Clover tonight, she seemed a little depressed when I took her out of the paddock to tack her up, but once I got on the freshly-graded road whoa! She was forward. I trotted her out for about a 1/2 mile, then worked on leg yields at the walk and free walk. Not bad.
Let's see, dewormed with zimectrin last Sat., started back on Regumate last night, and the farrier is coming Friday.
Did some brief road work with Clover tonight, she seemed a little depressed when I took her out of the paddock to tack her up, but once I got on the freshly-graded road whoa! She was forward. I trotted her out for about a 1/2 mile, then worked on leg yields at the walk and free walk. Not bad.
Let's see, dewormed with zimectrin last Sat., started back on Regumate last night, and the farrier is coming Friday.

Comments
Post a Comment