More plans I make

Happy Birthday, Dad! Oh, yeah, and happy Valentine's Day to all you poor suckers who are obligated to celebrate it, haha. Around my house, everyday is Valentine's Day, heh. Right. Anyway, the ring is once again a solid sheet of ice, and it's too dark for me when I get out of work to start hacking Clover out or think about road work. Soon, though, the days are getting longer now.

So, here's a very tentative schedule for the upcoming season:

April:
14 Keith Angstadt clinic?
Wentworth hunt dressage, Training 1 and 2
Thompson School 2 phase, BN for starters

May:
1-2 Jim Wofford clinic at Ledyard, Novice level
x-c schools, whenever, wherever
25 Groton House 2 phase, Novice

June:
x-c schools, whenever, wherever
21-23 Groton I, Novice

July:
not sure, see how the budget is.
maybe 13-14 Huntington, Novice (can't afford Millbrook or Stuart ...)
x-c schools

August:
24-25 Senator Bell, Novice
x-c schools

September:
7-8 King Oak, Novice
x-c schools

October:
5-6 UNH, Novice
hacking!

And hey, how about those Novice Championships, because I know we'll be placing at least 1st-3rd in all of our outings this season (postive thinking)! That would be September 21-22 at the Ethel Walker School horse trials.

Comments

Popular Posts