Ride times for Senator Bell
Got my ride times for Senator Bell: Dressage=11:03 XC=01:03 Stadium=02:15
Woo!
Going to send in an entry for UNH fall next Tuesday, for the Restricted Novice division. I didn’t expect to move up this fast. Getting another coggins pulled tomorrow—UNH requires coggins test within 6 months.
I won the saddle on eBay, I’ll get it around the end of next week, beginning of the week after if all goes well. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it’ll fit me and Clover.
Woo!
Going to send in an entry for UNH fall next Tuesday, for the Restricted Novice division. I didn’t expect to move up this fast. Getting another coggins pulled tomorrow—UNH requires coggins test within 6 months.
I won the saddle on eBay, I’ll get it around the end of next week, beginning of the week after if all goes well. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it’ll fit me and Clover.

Comments
Post a Comment