Proof in the pudding
Kelly rode Clover in her lesson this evening. She looked great—both of them did. They did a lot of posting to sitting trot, then my trainer had Kelly canter. It was her first time “in a decade,” according to Brit.
I was a little nervous, it was my chance to see if I had trained Clover correctly. I know that I can get her to canter, and my trainer can get her to canter, but could a relative beginner do it? Turns out she could. I have to say, I’m pretty proud of my work!
I was a little nervous, it was my chance to see if I had trained Clover correctly. I know that I can get her to canter, and my trainer can get her to canter, but could a relative beginner do it? Turns out she could. I have to say, I’m pretty proud of my work!

Comments
Post a Comment