Longing (not lounging) around
I think I'll longe Clover in side reins tonight, which will give her the benefit of consistent contact. Tomorrow night I'll school test movements to get ready for Green Acres on Sunday.
Tony ordered a Tipperary body protector for me from Bit of Britain. Hopefully, it will be a lot more comfortable than the Varney Vest I'm currently outgrowing (sorry, Martha).
More later after I longe.
*
I did longe Clover in side reins, I adjusted them a hole longer on each side, so she wouldn't get all crammed up in a frame. She looks good, going forward, but she could stand to stretch down more, be more through her back. You have to squint, but she looks a little uneven behind--maybe tight through the hips? We'll see what the chiro/acu says.
Ran the clippers over Clover and trimmed her tail. I also gave her a flu booster. Tomorrow I'll bathe and even up her mane after riding. I'm going to try and get my ride times for Sunday later on.
Tony ordered a Tipperary body protector for me from Bit of Britain. Hopefully, it will be a lot more comfortable than the Varney Vest I'm currently outgrowing (sorry, Martha).
More later after I longe.
*
I did longe Clover in side reins, I adjusted them a hole longer on each side, so she wouldn't get all crammed up in a frame. She looks good, going forward, but she could stand to stretch down more, be more through her back. You have to squint, but she looks a little uneven behind--maybe tight through the hips? We'll see what the chiro/acu says.
Ran the clippers over Clover and trimmed her tail. I also gave her a flu booster. Tomorrow I'll bathe and even up her mane after riding. I'm going to try and get my ride times for Sunday later on.

Comments
Post a Comment