Queasy
I was feeling sick, so instead of riding, I went into the paddock with Clover and ran the shedding blade over her for half an hour. Unfortunately, she's still not shedding much anywhere except between her hind legs and thighs. Go figure. The flies are starting to come out, so I put some Swat on her ears, face, and the usual areas on her body that flies love to munch on, like the midline along her belly.
It was in the '80s (yes, end of April, long New Hampshire winter finally over), and very breezy, it was great just to hang out with Clover. She'd chase the other 2 mares away from me if they got too close, I thought that was funny, she wanted all the attention to herself. After a while, she decided she'd had enough and wandered off to munch hay.
It was in the '80s (yes, end of April, long New Hampshire winter finally over), and very breezy, it was great just to hang out with Clover. She'd chase the other 2 mares away from me if they got too close, I thought that was funny, she wanted all the attention to herself. After a while, she decided she'd had enough and wandered off to munch hay.

Comments
Post a Comment