Not enough seat time
Withdrew from King Oak. I'm not getting enough ride time with all the snow and mud still lingering around here. Also, there's a good chance that the footing in x-c and stadium will be dicey, especially if there's rain on top of snowmelt. I want Clover's first real horse trials to be confidence-building.
The ring is still covered in snow with an underlayer of ice. Strange, because the ring gets full sun all day, and is usually one of the first places to melt off. And now that Clover's had her borium and snowball pads replaced with regular shoes, I don't want to risk sliding around on the ring. So we continue to do trot sets on the dirt road.
The ring is still covered in snow with an underlayer of ice. Strange, because the ring gets full sun all day, and is usually one of the first places to melt off. And now that Clover's had her borium and snowball pads replaced with regular shoes, I don't want to risk sliding around on the ring. So we continue to do trot sets on the dirt road.

Comments
Post a Comment