Adjusted
Clover got acupunctured and chiropracted today, which is great, but that means she was locked up in her poll and tight throughout her right side, as well as being in the middle of a funky growth spurt (right side of body higher than left side), which sucks. She must've been slipped while running around in the snow and ice during the winter. I can think of a few times I've seen her frolicking around with the other horses well, at least that explains her lack of submission to the bit.
Still planning on going to Evenstride in the elementary division this Sunday. She'll have today off to adjust to her adjustment, tomorrow and Friday will be more road work and Saturday we'll work on dressage at the indoor. I'm not worried about jumping at all. I am, and probably always will be, worried about the dressage phase no matter how well prepared we are. Which we're not at the moment, at least I don't feel like it not with a foot of snow and ice still in the sand ring.
At least it's milder today. I'm really starting to get depressed.
Still planning on going to Evenstride in the elementary division this Sunday. She'll have today off to adjust to her adjustment, tomorrow and Friday will be more road work and Saturday we'll work on dressage at the indoor. I'm not worried about jumping at all. I am, and probably always will be, worried about the dressage phase no matter how well prepared we are. Which we're not at the moment, at least I don't feel like it not with a foot of snow and ice still in the sand ring.
At least it's milder today. I'm really starting to get depressed.

Comments
Post a Comment