Sore shoulder
I have spent all weekend outdoors in -20F windchill, tending to and playing with the horses.
Sadly, however, my own horse has pulled a muscle in her shoulder, while frolicking in the snow, and needs rest from being ridden. She's not overly bothered by it, except for a slight limp when going to the right. I am far more bothered about it, and massage her shoulder and offer her peppermints after dosing her with bute.
She'll be ok after some rest and rehab.
Sadly, however, my own horse has pulled a muscle in her shoulder, while frolicking in the snow, and needs rest from being ridden. She's not overly bothered by it, except for a slight limp when going to the right. I am far more bothered about it, and massage her shoulder and offer her peppermints after dosing her with bute.
She'll be ok after some rest and rehab.

Comments
Post a Comment